Saturday 27 February 2010

Week 41 At Allsorts


This week it is my (Emma's) turn to choose the challenge and I have chosen to challenge you to make a card/ gift for Mothers Day or for someone who is like a mum to you...................
before we get onto this weeks sponsor
A huge thanks to everyone who joined in Jules' tag challenge last week there were some fantastic entries check back to see if you were the winner of the digi images or in Jules' top 5
And this week we have a new Sponsor My Favourite things



And they are offering the winner a $15 voucher to spend in store...
The design team have used products from 'My favourite things' and there are some fantastic products on the website .


kirsten






Mummylade




We look forward to seeing your creations this week....


11 comments:

Katherine said...

thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5 to the tag challenges! (my second time) more power ALLSORTS!

Mabuhay!
Katherine

Margreet said...

great cards and projects by the DT team!
xxx Margreet

Glittertastic said...

A very fitting challenge as I'm up to my eyes in Mother's Day cards. Some great makes from the design team - love Jules' card.

agapanthus said...

Some lovely Design team cards and gifts! Its great to have new ideas for prezzies. Many thanks for the challenge. Best wishes Karen x

Rachel said...

Love the challenge this week......the DT designs are just fab!

Wedgie xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

The DTs creations are soooo beautiful!!!

valen said...

Hi,
Yesterday I recieved my price in the post!Thank you again :)Love your DT cards!Greetings from Spain,
Tineke

ribenaruby said...

Such adorable creations for our mummies, love the variety from the dt!

Cor* said...

My mom loves fairies, so hopefully she'll love this card!! Thanks for the inspiration for a mom card!!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Stunning creations girls, sorry I'm cutting it fine this week. janex

Country Mouse said...

Super fun challenge! Love all the creations!!!