Saturday 20 April 2013

Week 203 - A Passion for Flowers


Welcome to another challenge here at Allsorts where it's my turn (Brenda) to host the weekly theme and to also say a huge thank you to everyone who joined in Helene's theme last week, it certainly seemed to appeal to you all and there were some awesome entries, do go check out her winners post to see if you were lucky.

Now for this weeks theme which is........

********A Passion for Flowers********

A pretty obvious one from me I'm afraid as I make no secret that I love my flowers, but I know lots of you do as well so myself and the DT are really looking forward to seeing all your pretty creations.


We have two fabulous sponsors this week, first up is A Passion for Stamps offering one lucky winner four images of their choice.


And our second sponsor is The Ribbon Girl who have a £10 voucher on offer to spend at their store

This weeks theme is a bit of a double challenge, as a few weeks ago I asked the DT if they would like a challenge of their own and of course they were all up for a bit of fun so I sent them all a little kit pictured below so they could all add their own spin along with their own choice of image.


DP's and embellies from MME Bluebell collection, TH Iron Gate, Petals from Tonic Pick of the Bunch Rose punch and stamp set, Pick of the Bunch Domed Window, Ribbon and String, Gemstones.

I am sure you will agree that the DT have all done a sterling job with their kits and I really hope you will pop along to their individual blogs to show your appreciation for the work they put in every week bringing you the challenges. A weekly challenge is always a little harder that a monthly one and I would like to take this opportunity to extend my own personal thanks to each of them all for being such a great team to work with.

Catherine
In addition to kit Butterfly image from A Passion for Stamps


Sarah
In addition to kit A Passion for Stamps image: Rose In Glass Vase

Wendy


Brenda
In additional to kit, matching stamp from Pick of the Bunch range

Have fun with the theme everyone and look forward to visiting all your entries.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards.xx

Pauline C said...

hi - great challenge and fab DT inspiration. I can't see mr linky so my entry is here
Pauline x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, all the DT creations are gorgeous.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning DT projects,
hope you like mine too,
hugs Tamara

Diane said...

Just wanted to say girls it's amazing how creative you have been all using the same kit !! Thats a challenge I love to do !! But I also love making flowers, so I thought I would enter your Passion For Flowers challenge !!

hugs Diane xx

XxJULESxX said...

Well done DT gorgeous creations!!

Sue said...

WOW!! Wonderful DT creations, so many different ideas all from the same kit - fabulous!!
Thank you for another brilliant challenge
Sue xx

KandA said...

Fabulous DT creations and a super challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Allsort

Iam not link too my blog, but too your...ist number 125

If you can inset my link http://scrapsak.blogspot.dk/2013/04/tilda-kaffemakine-det-bedste-jeg-ved-er.html
i will be very happy :O)

Teresa said...

Great challenge, fab inspiration. thank you. Teresa xx

Gerda said...

Great job by the DT!!!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Beautiful DT cards as always :)

Tanya x x

Karon said...

Such wonderful DT creations - fabulous. TFS

Anonymous said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
http://www.bloggingtips.com/themes2/