Saturday 24 August 2013

Week 221 - Use acetate

Morning all - we have a technical problem with blogger and our post has disappeared.  Hopefully all now working - enjoy this weeks fun. 

Thanks to everyone who joined Jo's use your new stash challenge, please check the winners and top five.  This week Helene is challenging you to use acetate.

Our sponsors this week are

Crimson Cloud with the great prize of the winners choice of three sets of die cuts. 

A mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!
4 images of winners choice

My Heart Pieces Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now. Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.
The work from our DT this week
Acetate Front Cover and Inside acetate tags for photos

On a lovely holiday!

We look forward to seeing your creations

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

All are so lovely xx

Sandra H said...

All are so lovely xx

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda

Thanks for the lovely message on my blog,just wanted to say that i have mentioned that I have used acetate flower and sentiment in my posting didnt want to be put out of the draw.

Traceyxx