Friday 27 June 2014

How does your garden grow winners


Good evening to you all, time to announce the winners of our 'How does your garden grow' theme and thank you for your stunning entries.

Winners of the nautical stamps and embellishments and Hero Arts stamp set are......................

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

Sally and Sharon

Congratulations to you both, please mail me with your full names and postal addy's so I can get your prizes in the post.

And my Top 5 for the week.............

Kathy

Erzibugelchen

Zoe

Gerrina

Minna
 A gorgeous card but it is on Flickr.......................

A note about Flickr and Slipcoast entries: These hosting sites do not allow images to be copied, likewise it is only possible to comment if one has the appropriate account which most of the DT do not, so please be aware that whilst we can see your lovely cards we cannot comment or lift to share here.

Well done to you all, please go grab our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

We will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.  

5 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

congrats winners!

Sharon said...

Wow, you've made my day! Thanks for drawing my entry.
congratulations to the other winners.
I'll email you with details. Thanks.
Sharon x

Zoechaos said...

Oh my goodness me, thank you so much for selecting my 'journal page' and many well deserved congratulations to all the winners. XOXO Zoe

Gerrina said...

Congrats to you all ladies! Great takes on the challenge!

Kathy said...

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you, Brenda, for including me in the top 5! Blessings! Kathy