Friday 13 June 2014

Winners and favourites for the One Layer Card Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Thankyou all so much for your fabulous creations that you sent in for my Challenge at Allsorts this week.  We had some gorgeous designs and as usual it has been difficult to choose our favourites.
As usual we ask Random org. to choose a winner and this weeks winner is .................................................................................

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

  9
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

and # 9 is .........................

JULIE B x

Thankyou Julie for taking part and well Done!!

You will receive ..................

http://www.craftbag.co.uk/

 
from Our lovely sponsor this week who is Craftbag
 Please contact me on lets.create@btinternet.com with your details and I will arrange for this to be sent to you.

Our fabulous design team have also chosen their Top 5 and these are:-

#2
Dreja's Bastelwelt


#23
Stempelbavaria
One layer card

#30
TOCOART


#34
Craft Room Delights


#38
Wynn


Well done to you all. Please display your Top 5 Badge on your blog.
Thankyou again for taking part in my challenge and please pop by to check out the next Challenge at Allsorts.

Bye for now
Jo xx

5 comments:

KandA said...

I was just about to post my card for this challenge but it seems you ended it early even though Mr Linky is still open. Will have to make sure I get my next card made earlier!! Congrats to the winner and top picks xx

Julie said...

Yay!!!!!! That's me, thank you so much mr Random. Org! X

Sandra H said...

Congrats all

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Julie and other Top 4! Thanks to the DT <3
Daniela

Wynn said...

Thank you for choosing me for your top five spot. I think I'm definitely hooked on Zentangle now. Well done everyone Wynn x