Saturday 10 September 2016

Week 380 - Anniversaries and special occasions


Thanks to all of you who joined in our New Beginnings challenge last week, please scroll down to see the winner and top 5 chosen by the Team.

 Kath here with my challenge for week 380 and I have chosen the theme of :


Anniversaries and/or Special Occasions

While I am aware that a Birthday is a Special Occasion and also an Anniversary of a birth, this week I do not want to see Happy Birthday on your entries, any entries with Happy Birthday will not be included in the draw.

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons.


Here are the fabulous makes from my lovely Team mates for your inspiration.





I will be back on Friday to announce the winner and our top five.

Have a good week everyone.

Kath x

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous inspirations!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what wonderful and super DT creations yet again.
Thank you for another super challenge theme, and thank you for all the hard work involved with this challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous inspirations pieces! xxx